Dr. Narendra Borate is a practicing Ayurvedic physician since the last 11 years. During this period of 11 years, he has obtained considerable experience in the clinical treatment of a vast array of patients. Ayurveda, basically means, a “Science of Life”, and involves maintaining the health of healthy persons and treating patients. Dr. Borate has studied and experienced extensively all the principles of Ayurveda, involving a healthy life-style, Infertility, Azoospermia, Oligospermia, diet regimes, body-cleansing through panch-karma procedures, and treatment with herbal and herbo-mineral compounds. In addition to his background in Ayurveda, Dr. Borate has also studied the Pregnancy Problems, Kidney Problems etc. Dr.Narendra Borate is the founder of Sanskruti Ayurved Clinic. He has done his bachelor's degree in Ayurvedic Medicine (BAMS) from Pune, Maharashtra, India, and is a registered medical practitioner under Maharashtra Medical Council. He has remarkable experience in disease management, and independently handling and curing a variety of diseases. Dr.Narendra Borate enjoys good reputation for pursuing pure Ayurvedic traditions, and for consistently providing genuine medicines and authentic treatments to the patients. He has treated scores of patients for various ailments with enormous success rate.Read More
1. Azoospermia: No spermatozoa.
2. Oligospermia: Low sperm count in ejaculate.
3. Asthenospermia: Reduced motility.
4. Teratozospermia: Deformed spermatozoa.
1. Helps To increase sperm count.
2. To increase sperm motility.
3. Cures abnormality of sperm.
4. Increases sperm fertility and life.
In men, the most common fertility issue is the inadequate production of sufficient normal, motile (moving) sperm. Male fertility problems are the primary diagnosis in approximately 25 % of cases and contribute to a further 15-25% of the remaining cases. Ayurvedic remedies have long been used to address the problems of fertility. Evidence of the use of herbal remedies for male infertility dates all the way back to 5000 BC. Good news is availability of effective Ayurvedic infertility treatment has improved the probability of positive pregnancy outcomes at our Centre which is showing consistent positive results since more than 10 years without any side effects or complications.
1. Ayurveda addresses the root causes of disease, rather than just mere symptom management.
2. In Ayurveda, each person is treated as a unique individual & is provided customized solutions.
3. Ayurveda has a truly holistic definition of health that includes body, mind, soul, and senses.
4. There is an entire Subbranch of Ayurveda that focuses exclusively on how to actually be healthy.
5. Ayurved empower us to take health into own hands.